Welcome

Welcome to my AS foundation portfolio blog. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence, and evaluation for my coursework projects.

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Peer Assessments and Improvements

The peers i have asked said the following about my film;

-the different usage of shots was a good way to show the fear of the main character
-the usage of the lower placed shot angled up as the murderer appears is a good way for the audience to feel the same fear as the other character
-POV shots allow the viewer to see the reaction of the male as his murderer approaches
-the high pace of cross cutting - the quick changes- allow the viewer to see that it is a high paced film and with there being short shots, the adrenaline from the characters affects the viewer and also makes them feel scared.

Improvements;
I have been told by my peers that what is lacking in my film is titles, of director/ producer/ writer/ actors. i have now put those into action and placed them throughout the shots, you can see this is you refer to my last post. Also, seen as i had not finished filming when i put up the moving image storyboard, so i was not able to show the last two scenes. these last two scenes explain the story a bit better, and also shows the title and producer. Also, i have yet to include sound, such as a low beat progressing getting closer with the character. These improvements made should put me up to Band 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment